October 20, 2020
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
- Accommodation contracts and related contracts that this hotel makes with its guests shall be in accordance with these provisions, and matters not provided for in these provisions shall be governed by the laws and regulations or generally established customs.
- When this hotel responds to a special agreement that is not contrary to the laws and customs, the special agreement shall take precedence notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 2 (Application for Accommodation Contract)
- A person who wishes to apply for a lodging contract with this hotel shall provide this hotel with the following information
- Guest Name
- Date of stay and estimated time of arrival
- Staying Fee
- Any other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel
- If a guest requests to continue to stay at the hotel beyond the date specified in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during his or her stay, the hotel shall process the application for a new accommodation contract at the time the request is made.
Article 3 (Conclusion of Accommodation Contract, etc.)
- The accommodation contract shall be concluded when this hotel has accepted the application described in the preceding article. However, this provision shall not apply when this hotel proves that it has not accepted the application.
- In the event that the accommodation contract is concluded in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall pay up to the amount of the accommodation charge for the period of stay.
- The deposit shall first be used to cover the guest's final payment for the night. In the event that the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 are applied, they shall be appropriated in the order of penalty and then compensation. The remaining amount, if any, will be returned upon payment of the fee in accordance with Article 12.
- If the application fee referred to in paragraph 2 is not paid by the date specified by the Hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same paragraph, the The accommodation contract shall cease to be effective. However, in specifying the date of payment of the application fee, this clause is applicable only when this hotel has notified the guests of this fact.
Article 4 (Covenant not to require payment of the application fee)
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, this hotel may accept the special agreement that it shall not be required to pay the application fee stipulated in paragraph 2 of the preceding article after the conclusion of the contract.
- When this hotel does not request payment of the application fee under paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the date of payment of the application fee when accepting the application for the accommodation contract, this hotel shall be deemed to have complied with the special contract stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
Article 5 (Refusal to Conclude Accommodation Contract)
This hotel reserves the right not to conclude a contract for accommodation in the following cases
- When the application for accommodation does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
- When a person seeking to stay in the accommodation is found to be likely to commit acts contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals in relation to the accommodation
- When a person seeking to stay in the accommodation is found to fall under any of the following (a) to (d)
- When the person seeking accommodation is recognized as falling under the following (a) to (d): a gangster set forth in Article 2, item 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unjustifiable Acts by Organized Crime Groups (Act No. 77 of 1991) (hereinafter referred to as "Organized Crime Groups"); or ,.
- When a gang or a gangster controls the business activities of a corporation or other organization
- Legal entities that have directors who fall under the category of gangsters
- When a person seeking to stay at the hotel is an antisocial group or a member of such a group that poses a threat to the order and safety of society.
- When a person seeking to stay at the hotel has said or done something that is extremely disturbing to other guests or customers
- In the event a person seeking to stay in this hotel is suspected of being an infectious disease.
- In the event that a person requesting accommodation is violent and demanding, or is asked to bear a burden in excess of a reasonable range.
- When a guest cannot be lodged due to a natural disaster, failure of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons
- When one of the following cases stipulated in Article 5 of the Okinawa Hotel Business Law Enforcement Ordinance comes under.
- When a person intending to stay is found to be drunk or extremely abnormal in speech or behavior and is likely to cause trouble for other guests.
- When a person seeking to stay in the accommodation is found to be extremely unclean in body, clothing, etc., and is likely to cause trouble for other guests.
- When a person is asked to bear a burden in excess of a reasonable range in relation to accommodation.
- In the event that a person seeking to stay in the accommodation has committed such acts as assault, threats, extortion, violent demands, or other intimidating demands or acts.
- When a person seeking to stay in the hotel has behaved in a boisterous manner or has said or done something that may cause trouble for other guests staying or using the hotel, such as making them feel unsafe or uneasy.
- When a guest has committed any of the acts described in this article in this hotel in the past.
Article 6 (Guest's Right to Cancel a Contract)
- The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by making a request to this hotel.
- When this hotel has cancelled the accommodation contract, in whole or in part, for reasons attributable to the guest. (In the event that the Hotel requests payment of the application fee by the designated date in accordance with the provisions of Article 3.2, and Except when the guest cancels the accommodation contract prior to such payment) In accordance with the following provisions, the A penalty fee will be charged. However, when this hotel complies with the covenant in paragraph 1 of Article 4, this hotel shall notify the guests of its obligation to pay the penalty in the event of cancellation of the accommodation contract when it complies with the covenant.
|From the day before check-in date
||20% of all room rates booked
|From 6pm the day before check-in
||100% of all room rates booked
1. % is the ratio of the penalty fee to the basic room charge.
2. the cancellation of the contract for group guests shall be by prior consultation
3. This hotel may deem the accommodation contract to have been cancelled by the guest if he or she does not arrive at 11:00 p.m. on the day of the stay (when the estimated time of arrival is specified in advance, it shall be two hours later than that time) without notifying the hotel.
Article 7 (This hotel's right to cancel a contract)
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases. The hotel shall not be liable for any damage caused by the cancellation of the contract under this article. The hotel does not assume any responsibility.
- When it is found that the guest is likely to commit an act that is against the provisions of the law, public order or good morals, or when it is found that the guest has committed the same act in relation to his/her stay.
- When a guest is deemed to fall under any of the following conditions
- When the guest is deemed to be a member of a crime syndicate, a crime syndicate member, a quasi-constituent of a crime syndicate, or a person related to a crime syndicate, or other anti-social forces.
- When a gang or a gangster controls the business activities of a corporation or other organization
- Legal entities that have directors who fall under the category of gangsters.
- The guest is a member of an antisocial group or its members or other antisocial forces that pose a threat to the order and safety of society.
- When a guest has said or done something that is extremely disturbing to other guests or users.
- When a guest is clearly recognized as a person with an infectious disease.
- In the event that a guest has made violent demands in relation to accommodation, or has been asked to bear a burden in excess of a reasonable range.
- When the accommodation cannot be accommodated due to natural disasters or other reasons beyond one's control
- In cases similar to the cases specified in Article 5 of the Okinawa Prefecture Hotel Business Law Enforcement Ordinance
- When a guest is found to be intoxicated or his or her speech or behavior is so unusual that it is likely to cause trouble for other guests
- When a guest is found to be extremely unclean in body, clothing, etc., and has the potential to cause trouble for other guests.
- In the event that a guest does not comply with the rules of use of the hotel, such as smoking in the bedrooms, tampering with the fire fighting equipment, etc. (limited to those items necessary for fire prevention). When a guest does not comply with the rules of use of the hotel (limited to fire prevention).
- When a guest is assaulted, threatened, blackmailed, etc., makes violent demands or other intimidating demands or acts.
- When a guest engages in boisterous behavior, makes others feel unsafe or uncomfortable, or otherwise causes trouble for other guests staying in or using this hotel.
- In the event that a guest is found to be using adult entertainment services such as "prostituition" in this hotel.
- When it is found out during the use of this hotel that any of the provisions of Article 5 or this article apply to the guest.
- When this hotel cancels the accommodation contract in accordance with the previous clause, no charge shall be made for the accommodation service, etc. which the guest has not yet received.
Article 8 (Registration of Accommodation)
- On the day of the stay, the guest shall confirm and register the following information at the front desk of this hotel.
- The guest's name, age, sex, home address and their occupation.
- In the case of a foreigner, their nationality, passport number, the country they entered and the dates they entered the country.
- The departure date and the departure expectation time.
- Any other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- If a guest intends to make payment for the charges under Article 12 by a method that can be used in place of currency, such as a traveler's check, hotel ticket, or credit card, he or she shall They must be presented in advance at the time of registration as mentioned above.
Article 9 (Time of Room Use)
Guests may use the rooms of this hotel from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the following day. However, in the case of consecutive nights, the guest shall be allowed to use the room from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the following day. The room may be used throughout the day, except on the day of arrival and departure. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, this hotel may accept the use of a room outside the hours specified in the same paragraph. In this case, the following additional charges will be made.
- One third of the room charge (or 30% of the room charge) for up to 3 hours beyond the specified time.
- Half of the room rate (or 50% of the room rate) for up to 6 hours overdue.
- For 6 hours or more, the full amount of the room charge (or 100% of the room charge) will be charged.
Article 10 (Compliance with Rules of Use)
Guests must abide by the rules and regulations set by the hotel and posted within the hotel.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel except in the smoking area next to the garden on the first floor. In the unlikely event that a guest is found to be smoking in a place other than the designated smoking area, the hotel may charge you for the cost of cleaning the building and guest rooms, and for any damages caused by the stopping of the sale of the rooms from the next day onwards. We ask for your understanding in advance. This hotel is available for the use of guests only. The use of other people is strictly prohibited. If the guest is not staying at the hotel, the hotel will not be held liable for any damages. Please note that you may be charged for your accommodation.
- The hotel is only open to guests. Other guests are not allowed to use the hotel. Please understand that if anyone other than the guests stay at the hotel, we may charge them for their stay.
Article 11 (Business Hours)
- the business hours of the main facilities of the hotel are as follows, and the detailed business hours of other facilities will be announced at each location.
- Front desk, cashier and other service hours
- No curfews
- Front Desk/24 hours
- Restaurant and others (Facilities) Service Hours
- Facilities hours
- Rooftop/ 6:00a.m.-11:00p.m.
- The above schedule may be changed on a temporary basis when it is unavoidable. In this case, we will notify you by an appropriate method.
Article 12 (Payment of Fees)
- The breakdown of the accommodation charges, etc. to be paid by the guest shall be in accordance with Appended Table 1.
- The payment of the accommodation charges, etc. referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of the guest's departure or at the time of the guest's request by this hotel, by means of currency or other alternative means such as a travel check, hotel coupon, credit card, etc. approved by this hotel.
- The hotel charges shall be paid even if the guest does not stay at the hotel voluntarily after this hotel has provided the guest with a room and made it available for use.
Article 13 (Responsibility of this hotel)
- This hotel shall compensate for damages to guests in the event that it has caused damage to them in the performance of the accommodation contract and related contracts, or in the event of non-performance of such contracts. However, this provision shall not apply in the event that this is not due to reasons attributable to the Hotel.
- The hotel has taken out liability insurance for inns in order to deal with fires and other emergencies.
Article 14 (Treatment of Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- When this hotel is unable to provide the guest with a contracted room, this hotel shall, with the consent of the guest, arrange for other accommodation under the same conditions as far as possible.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, this hotel shall pay the guest a compensation fee in the amount equivalent to a penalty fee when it is not possible to arrange other accommodations, and such compensation fee shall be applied to the amount of compensation for damages. However, no compensation shall be paid if there is no reason attributable to this hotel for not being able to provide the room.
Article 15 (Handling of Deposited Property, etc.)
- In the event of loss or damage to the items or cash and valuables left at the front desk by a guest, this hotel shall compensate for such damage, except in the case of force majeure. However, in the case of cash and valuables, this hotel shall compensate for such damages up to a maximum of 150,000 yen if this hotel has requested the guest to disclose the type and value of such items and the guest has failed to do so.
- For the items or cash and valuables that the guest brought into the hotel and did not leave at the front desk This hotel shall compensate for any loss or damage caused by the hotel's intention or negligence. However, in the event that the hotel has not been notified of the type and value of the property in advance by the guest, the hotel shall compensate the guest for the loss or damage, except in the case of willful intent or gross negligence. The hotel shall compensate for the damage up to 150,000 yen.
Article 16 (Stowage of Guests' Baggage or Personal Items)
- In the event that a guest's baggage arrives at this hotel prior to his or her stay, the hotel will take responsibility for it and store it only with the consent of the hotel prior to his or her arrival. The guest will receive it at the front desk when he/she checks in.
- If the guest's luggage or personal belongings are left in this hotel after the guest checks out and the owner of the luggage or personal belongings is found, the hotel shall hand it over to the guest at the front desk. The Hotel shall contact the owner of the property and request instructions from him/her. However, in the event of an uplift without instructions from the owner, or in the event that the owner cannot be identified, the Hotel shall not be liable for any damages. The luggage shall be kept for 7 days including the day it is found, and then reported to the nearest police station (Okawa Police Station, Yaeyama Police Station).
- The responsibility of this hotel for the safekeeping of the guest's baggage or personal belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be the responsibility of the hotel in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of the first paragraph. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same article shall apply.
Article 17 (Responsibility of parking)
When guests use the parking lot of this hotel, regardless of whether or not they leave their car keys with us, this hotel is renting the space and does not assume responsibility for the management of the car. However, the hotel shall be responsible for compensation for any damage caused by the hotel's intention or negligence in the management of the parking lot.
Article 18 (Responsibility of Guests)
In the event that this hotel suffers damage due to the guest's intention or negligence, the guest shall compensate this hotel for such damage.
Appended Table 1
Breakdown of accommodation fees, etc. and the method of calculation (see Article 2, Paragraph 1, Article 3, Paragraph 2 and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
|Total amount to be paid by guests
||(1)Basic Room Charge (Room Rates)
|(2) Taxes a. Consumption tax Sales tax surcharge
||(3) Other service usage fees
|(4) Taxes b. Taxes Sales tax
|Tax reimbursement (a)
||a. Sales tax: ((1) + (2)) x 10%
||b. Sales tax: ((4) + (5)) x 10%
- The basic room rates are based on the price list posted on the hotel's official website.
- If the number of guests exceeding the basic number of guests in a room exceeds the basic rate, a percentage of the basic rate for each guest will be charged for each additional guest. Children under elementary school are free of charge.
- In the event of an amendment to the tax laws, the amended regulations shall apply.